Thursday 2 April 2009

Movies

Ok, this post is totally un-make up related, I’m just so excited that I had to blog about this. In the next month or so, all the films that I have really been wanting to watch or be released are being released, and I cant wait to watch them all. One bad thing though, two of the films are being released in the middle of my exams, so i dont no if I will find time to watch them....oh well I guess I will have to make time.

So the first film that i really want to watch is Angels and Daemons, I love Dan Brown books. Although, i preferred the Da Vinci Code the book rather than the film but i still really want to watch it.


Next we have the X-Men Origins: Wolverine , I love X Men and Wolverine is one of my favourite characters, so yey! its weird I didn’t really like the X Men cartoons but love the X Men films.




I’m also very excited about Dragon ball z evolution, now the cartoon version of this I loved. I use to watch it every day with my brother from the ages of 9 and 14, I always wondered what the characters would look like in real life, I guess will find out soon!



Finally, I really want to watch The Fast and the Furious 4, I’m sooooooo excited about this one, mostly because, I loved 1,2, and 3, and best of all because Vin diesel is back in this one, his soooo fine!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment