Saturday 25 April 2009

CCO Haul

I have been dieing to go to my nearest CCO for a while now, the nearest CCO to me is in Chester in the Cheshire oaks outlet, i have been to the CCO twice before but i was never that in to Mac then. Since my crazy obsession started with Mac i have never had the chance to go back. When i finally got the chance this week i was so happy. There was one product in particular that i relay wanted and that was tendertone, and you can imagine my excitement when i found it. It was the shade i wanted too, so one of my wonderful friends go me tread gently. As was looking through the rest of the Mac stuff they had i noticed the Cult of cherry quads, i so regretted not getting the Spiced chocolate quad when they came out, as soon as i saw it i picked it up straight away. The quad was only £19.86. This quad is my new love!! I think i may go back and get the Shadowy lady quad.

No comments:

Post a Comment