Thursday 2 April 2009

I'm going to a wedding next week....

I am going to a wedding next week, I am wearing this lovely red and gold dress, yes red and gold! It has a lot of heavy design on it, and it is very glamorous looking. Ok, so I may not have told you but I am Bengali, and at our weddings.... well let just say there is a lot of colour everywhere, hence the red and gold.


So this is a sneak peak of what I will be wearing…


This is the look I am going to be wearing on the day.



To create this look, I used Urban Decay Primer Potion, and then used Urban Decays Lucky 24/7 liner all over my lid. As a second base, I used the red out of my Danger zone trio from Mac and put it on half of my lid. Then I used Honey form my Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box, on the other half of my lid. Finally, I used the black from the Danger zone trio to deepen the Honey. I lined my eyes with a black liner. I also used the red form the Danger zone trio to line my eyes underneath the black eyeliner.





No comments:

Post a Comment