Wednesday 29 July 2009

Mac Haul

So, i have another haul for you guys, i visited Mac yesterday and picked up a few items. I got my very 1st paint pot ever, i wanted one that would match my skin tone so i could use it with different colours. I have not tried it yet, but cant wait.

I really Funtabulous dazzlglass so decided to pick up another one, when i was there i was automatically drawn to Love alert. Its not too sheer, and is totally wearable, it has red and pink sparkle, its so beautiful.

I had also heard a lot a Fabulush cream colour base, and decided to pick it up, it looks like a scary reddish gold/coral colour but goes on my skin tone this beautiful peachy colour. I have only used this as a blush so far, cant wait to use it as and eyeshadow.

My cousin gave the see through lip colour in Secret crush, when i put this on it looks like i have just ate cherries. It last the whole day, and dries to a satin finish, and you cant even tell you have it on most of the time. and lastly i picked up a sharpener for my eye pencils.


No comments:

Post a Comment