Sunday 12 July 2009

Colour craft haul

Yey!!! colour craft was released in stores yesterday.I had been waiting for this collection for a while now and was so excited for it. I had been eyeing Warm blend Msf ever since i saw pictures of it. This is exactly the colour i wanted, its this warm rich brown.

Next i picked up, Fad-dabulous. OMG this is my fav blush.i really didn't think i was gonna get that this one, it has loads of gold veining and it comes out this peachy apricot colour on my cheeks.

I also, picked up Madly creative lipstick, its this pinky mauve colour, but I'm not too sure about this colour on me, the colour is gorgeous but I'm not sure i love it on me

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving the Colour Craft collection as well, I'm totally craving one of the new MSFs! I'm not sure which one yet, but I'm excited to try them out! Also, thanks so much for becoming my very first blog follower, it means so much to me! <3

    ReplyDelete