Tuesday 23 June 2009

Yes..... its another Glitzy Glam Haul!

I'm so in love the products i ordered, i ordered a Key chain and a head band. It came packaged ridiculously cute, as always. I thought this key chain would be perfect for me, as i keep losing my keys in the bottom of my MASSIVE bag. The key chain is so cute, the material is durable and of a high quality. For £5.03 its is really reasonably priced and so well made. I also ordered a head band, i use Lush' s face masks about 3 times a week, and i ways seems to get it in my hair, so i thought this would be perfect to keep the mask out of my hair.

3 comments:

  1. I'm following!
    I also have the keychain from glitzyglam in cheetah print and hot pink for the initial..i really do love it!
    dazzlelight0101.blogspot.com :)
    xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! Love that keychain! Following!

    ReplyDelete